Native English Teacher position open at Urawa Lutheran School
Urawa Lutheran School, a Christian school in Saitama, Japan is seeking an energetic and experienced native English-speaking educator to teach English as a second language to Japanese students from grades 1 – 12 (Elementary, Junior High & Senior High). The term of teaching service is for a minimum of two years beginning April 1, 2017.
- Teaching Credential and Experience
- An active and growing Christian faith
- A record of continuous professional development
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English
- Evidence of the use of technology in the classroom
- Good health
- Communication skills in planning and teaching with both a Japanese teacher and an English speaking teacher as a team
- Basic understanding skills in Japanese (preferred, but not absolutely required)
Full salary and health insurance — provided by ULS.
Urawa Lutheran School, Japan
Interested candidates may forward your updated resume together with a cover letter and references to Miss Michiko Ishii, Head of the ULS English Department: email@example.com